Emerge Infrastructure as a Service delivers improved business agility, scalability, security, and time to market.
Emerge has invested in industry leading IT infrastructure and ITIL operational framework best practices to deliver available, secure cloud services.
Emerge holds the Cisco Master Service Provider Certification for Cloud and Managed Services. This certification, which is renewed through an annual third party audit process, recognizes Emerge as having the capabilities to sell and deliver cloud & managed services; helping clients accelerate time to market of cloud services. Additionally, the certification rewards Emerge for expertise and investments in creating, selling and delivering cloud and managed services.
- Emerge multi-tenant cloud
- Dedicated resources for consumption
- Support for hosting Servers, Desktops, and Applications
- Fully redundant, enterprise class infrastructure and data center facilities with 24x7x365 human presence
- Managed and monitored end-to-end services 24x7x365
- Alliances with VMWare, Cisco, EMC, HPE, Microsoft for cloud service providers
- Customized services to fit the needs of your organization